|.NET Tools Development Engineer (2+ yrs exp) (G1908224)
||San Diego, CA
|Preferred: Master's, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science
You will need to login into your profile to apply for this job.
If you are a new user, click here to create a profile.
|Engineer Software 3(13007083)
|due to business needs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering,
Math or related discipline, with 5 or more years of ... U.S. Citizenship
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering,
Mathematics or related discipline, with 5 or more years of
|Flow Metering & Measurement Engineer(00IA5)
|and automation engineering work tasks in order to supplement the automation engineering staff on the Power and Automation team.
* Legally ... Bachelor's degree Engineering
* Minimum 15 years experience in applicable engineering and field applications
* Minimum 8 years demonstrated experience in all... more
|Serviceability Tools Software Engineer Data Modeler (3618089)
||Round Rock, TX
|Engineer/Data Modeler- Round Rock, TX
Join our Serviceability Tools Software Engineering team and you'll help develop innovative solutions for supporting all of ... research, new development, modification, security, correction of errors, reuse, re-engineering and maintenance of software products.
-Leads the creation of architecture... more
|Air Systems Sales Engineer
At Ingersoll Rand were passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We know that hour by hour and day by day, we advance the quality of life by making environments safe, comfortable and efficient. Our people and our market leading brands, including Club Cary, Ingersoll Randy, Schlagey, Thermo Kingy,... more
|Network & Systems Engineer II
||Medco Health Solutions
|(4-year) degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science or an equivalent combination of education & experience
Years of Experience:
Four to six years system administration experience; Must have experience working in a regulated environment; Minimum 7 years working as a server/network administrator in a... more
|Industrial Engineering Intern Log Ops DC
Pursuing a bachelors degree in Industrial Engineering.
CVS Caremark, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and... more
|Principal Cyber Software Engineer
|TS/SCI with Polygraph required.
* Minimum of 18 years in software development/engineering (15 years with a bachelor's degree), including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution. Ability to communicate directions and provide... more
|Manufacturing Engineer (Entry Level)
||Santa Clara, CA
|machined component environments.
Bachelors degree in an Engineering discipline preferably Industrial Engineering, with 0 to 3 years of ... 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
: USA-California-Santa Clara
|Design and Analysis Engineer 3
|Works with customers to develop and document complex electronic and electrical system requirements. Analyzes and translates requirements into system, hardware and software designs and interface specifications. Tests and validates to ensure system designs meet operational and functional requirements. Monitors supplier performance to... more
|SW Engineer 2
||San Diego, CA
|developing web, software, or mobile applications.
* Solid grasp of software engineering fundamentals and their practical application.
* Experience with Java/J2EE ... is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Be yourself. Be Intuit.
United States of America-California-San Diego
|Network Telecommunications Engineer - RSC
||Health Management Associates
* Design and establish robust voice and data networks:
* Plans network installations by studying customer requirements, and applying HMA standard architecture;
* writes technical specifications;
* orders and gathers equipment, supplies, materials, and tools;
* assesses installation sites;
* prepares an installation... more
|Principal Software Development Engineer (HIE)
||San Jose, CA
|Engineer (HIE) - 518209
Click Here to apply
Optum Technology Engineering is a project-oriented organization and this position is the first level ... understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts
* Disciplined, engineering oriented mind set
* Strong technical and platform knowledge including... more
|SR Network Engineer
||San Bruno, CA
|* Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Information Systems Division (ISD) and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
* Develops and mentors Associates inside and outside the team
* Develops technical solutions to meet Customer needs
* Maintains and improves network stability
* Models compliance with... more
|Sr. Network Implementation Engineer
||Vernon Hills, IL
|Vernon Hills, IL
Req ID: 61031BR
Business Title: Sr. Network Implementation Engineer
Business: Global Information Technology
Sub-Business: Infrastructure and Services
Location of Position: Vernon Hills, IL
Sr. Network Implementation Engineer @ Baxter
|Application Development Engineer PD
||Walnut Creek, CA
The Engineer PD role will manage the development and deployment of new video delivery application. To successfully deploy and manage these solutions, this position will play a key role in leveraging any two company s unique combined services in the mobile application development space. This Engineer will ensure it s all... more
|Staff Software Engineer Automation Tools
||San Bruno, CA
| Expertise in design and development of applications and tools.
Responsible for working with external team members to develop and implement tools to support the business need.
Self-motivated to produce bug free applications that meet the user requirements
Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize appropriately, cope well with change,... more
|Plant Engineering Supervisor
|The PE Supervisor oversees process engineering activities and supervises plant engineering projects. This position may supervise plant engineering specialists, ... individual and group performance issues
* Bachelors degree in Engineering or similar technical degree preferred.
* Builds... more
|Software Engineer I
|Job Description: Entry level software engineering position to support an NASA program which involves the maintenance and evolution of the EOSDIS ECS system. The ECS ... (including Major): Bachelor's degree with major in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Mathematics. Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above. This position requires... more
|Resourceful, self-reliant, self-motivated and confident.
Minimum of a BA or BS preferably in the Sciences/Engineering/Math (other degrees accepted provided the individual has relevant experience -- e.g. education or employment in sciences or validations) having a minimum of 5+ years related experience or 4+ years related experience w/... more
|Lead Network Engineering Mgr
This is a presales support position that is responsible for providing service assurance solution input for custom services engagements worked by the AT&T Global Solutions Center of Excellence (SCOE). The SCOE supports a range of products and services as listed below. The Operations SME works with Service Assurance Partners... more
|Quality Engineer 1 2
||Huntington Beach, CA
Preferred -General ability to read, understand, and interpret engineering drawings and specifications.
Quality Systems Process
Basic - Basic knowledge of Quality System processes, quality documentation and paper flow.
Preferred -General knowledge of Quality System processes, quality documentation and paper flow.
|Manager of Operations Research Engineering
||Lake Buena Vista, FL
|multiple client areas.
* 5+ years of applied Industrial Engineering related experience.
* Demonstrated leadership ability, including mentoring new ... sources.
* MS/PhD in Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent
* 5+ years of applied... more
|C Model Hardware Engineer
||Twin Falls, ID
|* Job Number: 27074970
* Address: Austin, Texas, United States
* Posted: Apr. 3, 2013
* Category: Corporate
* Job Summary: The Csim/Reference Model Engineer will be responsible for modeling GPU hardware in a C/C++ environment.
* 5+ years experience in Csim/ Reference/ Performance Modeling or equivalent
* GPU modeling... more
|Sr Content Acquisition Support Engineer PD
||Walnut Creek, CA
This opportunity will lead the product success of the Verizon Advanced Solutions team with the MBMS product. As a lead representative for the company, this role will support Sponsorship providing Technology guidance and solutions when negotiating or proposing MBMS service with content providers. This individual is also... more